Anyone that knows Brayden knows that he frequently has to match (or at least coordinate) with his brother.
Today we went to drop off some clothes at a new consignment store in town, and while there, I decided to nose around a bit. Man, did I make a find --- or at least in Brayden's opinion. He has some Spider Man pajamas, which he just loves- they even have webs under the arms. I have to force him not to wear them (long sleeves/pants) in the warm summer months.
Today we went to drop off some clothes at a new consignment store in town, and while there, I decided to nose around a bit. Man, did I make a find --- or at least in Brayden's opinion. He has some Spider Man pajamas, which he just loves- they even have webs under the arms. I have to force him not to wear them (long sleeves/pants) in the warm summer months.
Well, as I was perusing the consignment store, what did I happen upon? Why, none other than the same beloved PJs in a 12 month size (and for only $1!). What else is a mom to do, but to buy the little matching PJs for Bubby?!?!
+Matching+SM+pjs+6.jpg)
(Yes, the baby is in a drawer in his closet. Seems he has a bit of an obsession about crawling into things lately....)
+Matching+SM+pjs+1.jpg)
+Matching+SM+pjs+3.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment