Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Baby

Rhylan loves baby dolls. Wherever we go that he sees a doll, he is instantly drawn to it- I think it is that he is identifying that it is a baby, and he likes to show me "baby's eyes", "baby's nose", "baby's tummy", etc. I had been telling Jason for a while now that we really needed to get Rhylan a baby of his own, to which he agreed. I think he was agreeing only to shut me up, and hope that I would forget- as he didn't seem all that thrilled when Brayden and I came home from running some errands today, with a new baby in tow.

Rhylan, on the other hand, was thrilled. "Baby" got lots of attention and loves- and from the looks of it when I went in to check on him a little while ago, even got preference over "Snuggy Bear" for cuddles tonight.

Too cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: